A message from our Founder and CEO on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Posted by Roastesso Coffee on
At Roastesso, the health and well-being of our customers, employees, and communities is our top priority. With the devastating effects of COVID-19, and the impact it is having, Roastesso wants to let you know how we are currently operating. As of now we have no interruptions in regards to outbound shipping.
We are implementing the following changes to better serve our employees, customers and our business partners:
- We've instituted a pandemic plan across our organization that includes health and safety protocols so we can continue to serve you.
- We're augmenting cleaning procedures at our facilities and have educated all team members on best practices recommended by the CDC.
- Our office staff is working remotely, and we have made shifts in our warehouse to limit the number of employees we have at one time.
- We are offering curbside pickup to our customers placing an order online and request pick up at our local warehouse in Hialeah Gardens, FL. by appointment only.
- We have extended our manufacturing shifts to keep up with increased demand.
- Adjusted our inventory levels to meet incoming and existing orders.
- Our Customer Service Team is working extended hours to ensure that customer's needs are met.
Roastesso would like to extend our deepest thanks and appreciation for all front-line health care workers: nurses, doctors, support staff, cleaning staff for their tireless work during this exceptional time being experienced all over the world.
We will continue monitoring the pandemic as it evolves, and will post the necessary updates as they arise. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any help that we can provide to ensure that you and your business stays safe, healthy, and continues to thrive.
Thank you for your continued support and loyalty,
Founder & CEO